Monday 2 September 2013

My Favorite Trip

           My favorite trip was the trip to Korea. This year, I went to Korea. I was excited because it was a long time since I went back to Korea. At first, I was supposed to stay in Saipan, however, when my parents found out that in order for me to stay in Saipan, I had to get F-1 visa. Therefore, I had to go to Korea to get my VISA. When I first heard that I am going to Korea, I had no idea what I had to do to get my F-1 Visa, I was just excited that I could finally go to Korea. I was going Korean alone, so I was in the airport alone. When I was going to the airplane, I had to wait in the waiting lounge for almost two hours. Without anyone to talk to, I was very lonely and bored.
           When I rode the airplane, there was a woman next to me, about the age of 30’s. I felt uncomfortable next to her, but fortunately, she left. Therefore, I had two seats for myself. However, I was bored out of my mind because I had no one to talk to. I finally arrived in Korea. My brother came to greet me. It was so nice to meet my brother because my brother left before me to Korea. My brother said that I grew bigger.
           I had to stay in my auntie’s house. When I first went there, it was kind of dirty. But as I became adapted to the house, it was so nice. There was my aunt’s daughter. She’s 3 years old. She is the cutest thing I had ever seen in my life. Before, she couldn’t talk, but now, she grew bigger and she said oppa to me. At first, she was shy and couldn’t come near me. After a while, she kept on following me, and she said that I’m the best. My dream is to have a baby just like that.
           At first, I had nothing to do, but my friends started to contact me to play. They called me and told me to come to Hongdae. I had just woken up, and I really didn’t want to go. The time it took for me to go to Hongdae from my place, was about 2 to 3 hours. But since I was so bored, I decided that I should go. I rode the subway and went. There were a lot of people in the subway station. There were people that sold many useless things inside the subway, and some people that begged for money. One of my friend’s place was on the way to Hongdae from my place. So I called her and told her to meet and go together. She was my close friend in Saipan, and she called me her bro. However, I was 30 minutes late to her place. She wasn’t mad, but I felt sorry because she had to stay in the subway station for 30 minutes.
           We finally arrived in Hongdae, and we looked for the other people. We all met, and we thought of the things to do. First, we decided to watch a movie because the time was perfect to watch. We watched World War Z, and it was exciting and thrilling. After that, we went to a Hello Kitty Café. Me and my friend, who was a boy, were like no we’re not going in there, we’re going to look like gays. However, the girls dragged us in there, and it was my first time being in there. Even though it was embarrassing, it was fun. We took pictures and went back to each one’s home.

           Korea, although I was born there, is a place that I would like to go every year. I look forward to going back to Korea next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment