Tuesday 17 September 2013

What are three things that would make my life perfect?

           Everyone wants a perfect life. Many people think that if they have the things they need, they can live forever. If people are asked about how to make their life perfect, it is usually money. However, in my opinion, I think that the three things that I need to make my perfect would be money, friend, and knowledge. Money would buy anything that a person needs, friends will support you when you need help, and knowledge would help you guide through your life.
           First of all, all people want to have money. This is true because, you can do anything with money. You can buy many stuff that you need or you want. If I was to have billions of money, I would first buy a car, a house, and many others. This is when I would grow up to age of 20 until I die. At 20’s I would First go to a good college to make me a better person. When you have money, you can buy anything you want. I would buy a boat, because when I was young, I dreamed that my whole family would go on a world trip by boat. We would first sail off at Korea to place that we never went, such as Europe, and other places that we want to go. Money can almost buy everything. However, there is two things that a person can’t buy with money. It is friend and knowledge.
           Even if you have billions of money, if you don’t have friends, it would be useless. There are people that pretend to be your friend because of your money. These people are not the true friends that one needs. What I mean by friend is a person who can cry with you if you are going through a hard time, and who can laugh with you if you have something to celebrate. Friends are the most important thing that you can get in your life. When you grow up, you need a person to drink with you. Friends are the people that you can tell your secrets and rely when you need help. As you grow older, there are more times that you will face difficulties. However, if there are friends next to your side, you can cry out your worries. You friend will be there when you need a shoulder to cry upon. There are times that friends also come in handy. When you need advices, you can easily ask your friends and work together to find the solution.
           Another thing that I think would make my life perfect is knowledge. Knowledge is what you can’t buy with money or obtained through friends. Knowledge is something that you need to gain by working hard. However, if I could get three things instantly, I would pick knowledge first. There is a phrase that my dad told me when I was young. It was that a pen can beat a sword. This means that if I have the knowledge, pen in this case, I could beat the sword. This is because when you just have a sword, you can only threaten or kill a few. However, if you have a pen or knowledge, you can persuade the people to follow your words. And without killing people, you can change their minds.

           People try to make their life perfect. However, to make a person’s perfect, they need something to make it better. Although money is a good source of a perfect life, friends and knowledge would be the two best source that can make my life perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment