Sunday 22 September 2013

My bucket list

             Every once in a while, a person creates his or her bucket lists. Bucket lists are the lists that you want to do before you die. Most of the people just set their limits to a small amount. However, there is a saying that says the bigger you dream , the better the result is. So you have to dream high and aim high. My bucket lists includes, skydiving, going on a bag trip, and going on a trip over the world. Skydiving needs courage and time to do, and I lacked those over the past years. And going on a bag trip was my first goal when I was young, and I would like to keep up my goal. Next one is when I marry and have children, I would like to go on a trip around the world with my family.
             My first goal is to do skydiving. Whenever I go to Korea, I go with a hope of completing my dream. This summer, I tried to do skydiving, but I couldn’t. I decided with my brother to go skydiving together. However, when we tried to go, there was not enough time. When my brother was out, I had time to go skydiving. On the other hand, if he had time, I was outside. Therefore, it was hard to manage the time to go skydiving. If I could have, I would have liked to go skydiving in Korea. My bucket list before skydiving was doing bungee jump. Last year’s summer, I went to Korea, and I did bungee jump with my cousins. It was fearful at first time, but after I did it, it was pretty fun.
             My next goal is to go on a bag trip to either Europe or any other famous places. When I finish college and have time to do things that I want, I would buy a ticket to France, Italy, or other places, camera, and other stuff that I need and go on a bag trip. When I was young, my dream was to become a photographer, but as I grew older, I decided to put it aside as a hobby. However, I still want to go on a trip to France and just tour the country by myself. It would be challenging and tough, but it would be interesting because I would get to meet different types of people with different backgrounds. What I liked to do when I was young is to face different kinds of foods and cultures. So, I would like to go to different countries and encounter new cultures and new foods. This would give me a brighter eye to the world. I would also like to go to famous places in France and take pictures. This is my second goal in my bucket list.

             After I marry and have babies, I would like to take them to a tour around the world. Even when I was young, my parents said that they would go on a world trip with me and my brother. However, it would be difficult because my brother is at college right now, and I would be going to college soon. Therefore, my goal is to go on a trip when my children are young, and enjoy the time. I would like to visit Japan, China, Europe, Britain, South Africa, and all other places. When we go to Japan, we would all go to the onsen and relax our bodies. After spending few days in Japan, we would go to Britain or Europe and have a trip around Europe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment