Sunday 22 September 2013

If I would have super natural ability, what would it be and why?

             Everyone has dreamed of having a super natural power at least once in their life. There are many super natural powers that people dream of. Most famous one is to have invincibility or become super strong. However, when I would be given a super natural power, I would want the power to read someone’s minds. This is a power that most people don’t think of when they think of super natural abilities. However, I think that this is a good super power because reading someone’s minds can change a lot of things. I can first read their mind and give them suggestions that they would like to hear. Next, I can read their minds and get the answers that I would like to get out from that guy.
             There was a series of drama that I watched. It was a story of people with super power competing with each other. The title of the series was “Heroes.” There were many super powers that were appeared in that series. There was the power to steal other people’s ability, power to teleport, power to read minds, invincibility, immortality, and predicting the future. The character that had the super power was the character named Matt Parkman. At first, he didn’t know that he could read other people’s minds. So when he overheard people talking bad about him, he asked them what they just said and he started to understand his power.
             He was a police officer. When he got to the scene where a girl was missing in the house which was just destroyed, other officers said that the girl was kidnapped or killed. Matt Parkman heard a voice of a girl in the house. At first, he didn’t know that was the voice of the girl that was missing. However, as he got closer to the drawer that she was hiding in, he could hear the voice clearer. He could sense that the girl was afraid of getting caught hiding. He went in front of the drawer and told her that everything was fine and he was not a bad guy. He saved a girl using his power, Like him, I wish I could become like him and save other people’s lives if I get the chance to.
             The first reason was that I could read other people’s minds and give them the suggestions that they needed and wanted. When I was young, I started to think that if I knew the mind of the other people, I would not have to fight with the person I liked. If this happened, I could tell the person that I know exactly you feel and talk with the person and become closer to that person. This would increase my social skill.
             The next reason was that I could read other people’s minds and get the answers. Everyone has secrets. There are times that I ask something and they just say I don’t know. In this case, I could just read that person’s mind and find out the answer. I could ask the person if they liked me or not. And that person might say yes, but say no in the inside. Then I would know who to hang around with and who not to hang around with. I could also talk with animals and communicate with them. Ever since I was young, I wanted to talk to my dog. If I could read his mind, I could talk to him and be more close to the dog.
             Like this, I wish I could have the power to read other people’s minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment