Monday 28 October 2013

What do I want to teach my children?

             What would I teach my children when I grow up? Today’s topic is easy because I think about what my child would look like when they’re old. Every parents’ minds are same because they want to give the best to their children and teach all they could. However, most things that the parents are trying to teach their children are the things that they had no chance to do so. My dad and my mom always tell me that they want me to learn different kinds of skills. My dad told me that he’s teaching me English because he know that it is important in my life. He says that if he learned English, he would have been better off. The next thing they emphasize is golf. Golf is a sport that you need to play when you grow up. This is extremely important in a adult’s life when they become old and start their business life. Just like my dad, I want to teach many different types of sports and activities if possible.
             The first thing I would like to teach my children is playing golf. This is because I believe that when you become old and become successful, there would be many times when you will play golf. I heard that when you go to the army in Korea, if you are good enough and do field lessons with the army general, you would have many free time off and get more respect. This is the first reason, and the next reason is that when you go out to business, there are many times when you bet money to golf games. In order to win those games, you should be good at golf. This is the reason why I would like my son to play golf.
             Next thing I would like my children to learn is foreign languages. In today’s societies, there are many times when you need to communicate with people who speak different languages from you. I believe that this is important because being able to speak many different languages will give you better opportunities toward jobs. I heard that when you can speak 5 different languages, you are better off than people with 3 different languages. And another reason why I want my children to learn foreign languages is because I think that foreign languages are a good source of job. You can work in a hotel, and act as a translator and get a lot of money. If you get into the habit of learning new languages and using them, you will have a good social life when you become older. This is because you will be able to communicate with people from other countries, and be more close with them.


             I would like to teach my children many different kinds of things including golf, foreign languages. These would be necessary to be successful in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment