Sunday 6 October 2013

If I was stranded on an island, which three things would I bring?

                If I was stranded on an island, what three things would I bring? This is the topic for today. This is probably an easy topic for me because when you’re young, there are many similar things that are related to this. If I was stranded on an island without any help, I would bring weapons, friends, and foods. This three things are most important in my life. Without my friends, I would be lonely. With friends, I can kill times whenever I want to. Without foods, well no one can survive. Therefore I chose these three things to bring to a stranded island.
                If I am stranded on an island, I would first have to make shelter. Weapons include knives, guns, and other sharp stuff. If I see a predator that tries to attack me, I will use my knife to protect myself. When I run out of food, I will go hunting with the guns. With weapons, I can do anything. I can make fire with guns and I can make food with knives. If I have weapons, I can signal if any plane go by. If you are stranded on an island, you always try to contact the people to come rescue you. Planes usually come and go if you are stranded on an island. The thing is that you miss them. If you have a gun or weapon, you can get the attention of the pilot and hopefully wait until the come to you.
                Next thing I would like to bring is my friends.  Friends are the most important thing in my life because they keep me happy and not bored. When you are stranded on an island, you are alone. At first you might be scared because you have never been to that place. Friends come in handy in these situations. They would help me if I was attacked by predators. They would help me make food. They would stay up until night giving me companion. Friends are important because they can not only talk with you, but you can share your hard feelings with them. If friends are there, I can laugh and talk with them. If you have friends, it makes everything easier. They give you advices when you need help, and if you do anything with your friends, you at least smile. If you are with friends, there would be smile everywhere. You would be teasing each other and laughing. Therefore, friends are important when you are stranded on an island.
                Last thing I would bring would be food. If you are stranded, the first thing you will need is food. The first night would be difficult because there would be no plants or animals that you can gather. IF you have food, you can easily eat them and start search at the morning. Foods are important because it gives you energy to go hunting, fishing, and all sorts of activities. They can also be used as a trap. If you cut a piece of meat and wait, predators would come. You just have to wait with a gun and wait until the predator comes in sight. You can then shoot the animal and get more meat.

                If I was to be stranded on an island, I would bring weapons, friends, and foods. This is because with weapons, I can go hunting and get food, and with friends I can communicate with them and pass time. With food, I can catch animals and eat when I need source of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment