Monday 28 October 2013

If I was to bring someone back from the dead, who would it be?

The person I would like to bring back from the dead is Michael Jackson. If I was to bring him back from the dead, I would first serve him with my favorite food. Bulgogi. I heard that he came to Korean before and he enjoyed the time in Korea. When I was a young boy, I regarded him as a role model that I wanted to follow. He had good songs that many people liked and most people considered him as the King of Pop. Even in the generations of my mom and dad, he was considered the king of pop. Everyone practiced thriller and billie jean and tried to perform it on live. He is considered King of Pop not only because he was good at dancing and singing, but because he had this charm that many people liked and couldn’t resist.
Michael Jackson was called the King of Pop because he has been practicing dances and songs from when he was young. He was born on August 29, 1958, Michael Joseph Jackson is the seventh of nine siblings, Rebbie, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, LaToya, Marlon, Randy and Janet. The kids, including Michael Jackson was practicing secretly away from their parents.

The Jacksons' musical career started as Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Michael formed the Jackson 5 in the mid 1960s. The group that was signed to Motown Records in 1968 has opened the road to success, especially for the lead singer Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson didn't fail to succeed. After the Jackson 5 recording fourteen albums, Michael started his solo debut "Got to Be There" in 1972, which included singles "Rockin' Robin" and "I Wanna Be Where You Are." 
            
            Despite his success, everyone will face their destiny. He died of heart attack while he was on his tour to perform. When I first heard that he died from heart attack, I was so surprised. I searched online and it was the first headline in the news. Everyone was shocked that the king of pop died. It sounded like an awkward news because no one expected him to die. He was so popular and not old. He didn’t know that he was going to die and no one did. They said that he had a dance live in some part of the world that he was to perform. However, it was canceled because he died from heart attack.


             Having Michael Jackson come back from the dead to my house would be crazy and fun because he was my role model and I looked up on him. I wish he could come back from the dead and perform as if nothing ever happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment