Thursday 12 December 2013

How to connect to others?

           Today’s topic is How do I connect to others? There are many ways to connect to other people. Those ways include sign languages, conversation, and sharing feelings. There are many times when you need friends or someone next to you. In this situations, you might get into the question of how do I connect to other people? How do I connect and get along with them? My answer to this is to approach to the people first
    In order to connect to other people and communicate with them, you first have to go to them and start a conversation. The other people might feel the same way and feel shy and nervous to talk to each other. However, if you start talking, you will be close quickly. There was a friend that I couldn’t approach because of a reason I had no idea about. At first, he looked as if he had no feelings and he didn’t talk much. I thought about him and thought that he and I would never get along together. However, one day, I started to talk to him and I went to his house. After that day, I knew that he wasn’t a person that I thought him to be. He became my friend.
           Another way to connect to other people is through sign languages. There are people who can’t speak but are fortunate to have eye sights. To these people, you can’t talk to them. In cases like this, you can communicate or connect to the person by sign languages. I saw a movie in Korea when I was young. The story was about a boy who was raised by his grandmother who couldn’t talk. At first, he hated the fact that she couldn’t talk and he felt embarrassed. However, the story ended by the grandmother trying to talk to the grandson by sign languages. The son later learned how to speak sign language, and the son knew the grandmother was the best grandmother in the world.
           There is another way to connect to other people and that’s by sharing your feelings. A way to become close or connected to the person, the best way is to relate yourself to the person. You can tell your experience to the other person and try to communicate with the person. The person might have a similar experience such as you. My brother told me that when he was young, a way to communicate to other people is to make the person understand you, or you trust the other person. I think this is a good idea because this makes you and the person understand each other very well. If I know that the person likes to play basketball and other sports, I can start the conversation by bringing up a sports activity or going out to play with him.

           It might be hard to connect to other people at first, but if you start and keep on trying, it’s going to be easy. You have to approach to the person first and try to understand the person. You can use sign languages. The most important out of all is to share your expriences or stories together with the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment