Thursday 12 December 2013

Happiness

           Happiness. The topic for today is happiness, and this would be a easy topic for me because I began thinking about happiness when I was young. The definition of happiness might be a state of well being and contentment, joy. However, I have a different definition for happiness. I believe that happiness can be defined by a smile. Everyone has a smile, it’s just that some people can’t use them properly. Smile can only be present if you think that you are in a good mood or you are entertained. There are people with no smile, and those are the people who face difficult situations daily and need help. However, there are people with smile who have a good life. In order to have a happy life, your family needs to support the environment where you can smile because happiness is one key that many people agrees on. I believe that my life right now can be described as happiness.
           There are people with no smiles, and those are the people who are suffering hard situations. When a person is not happy, he is unable to live life properly. They can’t work hard for anything because if you are not happy of what you’re doing, it’s hard for you to continue that. If you come to this situation, you only live day by day, and you don’t think about the future. You just live that day and hope you can live the next one. There are so many people in the world today who lost their happiness from long time ago. If you see any people who lost their happiness, their smile and emotions are gone. Therefore, I believe that happiness can be defined as a smile.
           I honestly think that the life I’m living right now is a happy life. I can smile in so many different ways. I can talk with my friends and laugh, look at my family and smile with them, and I can also look forward to my family reuniting later on after I finish army. When I am with my family, there are only happy feelings that come inside of me. There might be at least some bad and mean feelings, but overall, I believe that I am living a happy life.
           Another people who lost their smile is people who lost something from their life. They do not know the concept of happiness because they have lost theirs. A common example is a wife of a husband who is in the army. After time passes after the husband goes into the battle field, the wife finds out that her husband has died in action. If you are in this situation, you can’t smile. Your perspective for life would turn upside down. From happy life with kids and a big house to emptiness of the husband. People like this can’t smile and they know that their life isn’t happy.

           There are different types of perspective people have about happiness. However, I think that it is smile. When you are happy, the first thing that came into my head was a smile. This would be because if you are happy, you can’t control your emotions and a smile just comes out. However, there are also people who have lost that smile. They know that their life can’t be fixed and they are not happy with their lives. However, if you say that you are not happy, you will always be unhappy. Therefore, my tip for you is to always smile, especially when you have a hard time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment